Our family portrait photography has no limits. If you talk with past clients, you will hear the same about the creativity of our photography team. Whether you have a new baby, kids, or a big family, we will set up a photo shoot to match. In addition, our booking team will provide guidance for an amazing and successful shoot. Here are the types of family photo shoots we are hired to photograph most often:
The Whole Family
- Family portraits: Capturing the entire family, from parents/kids to multi-generational family photos. For example, these can be taken for a birthday, reunion, big life event, or any occasion at all. We have advice and tips about how to best photograph family portraits, so be sure to contact us for recommendations.
- Maternity: Photo sessions with expectant mothers waiting for their new arrival. Set up a one-time shoot or meet with us at various stages throughout the pregnancy. Shoots can be held in a scenic or private location, depending on your level of comfort and your goals for the shoot.
- Infant: A lasting memento of baby’s first days, when everything is brand new. Photographed unobtrusively in your own home environment, making it easy on parents.
- Toddler: Sessions of little ones on the go, whether playing with fall leaves, enjoying the sandy beach, or experiencing a first haircut. It doesn’t get any more cute, and the resulting photos will be proof of this. Favorite images are typically printed and framed, and serve as a centerpiece of the family home.
- Childhood: We tag along for an afternoon in the park, or a fun afternoon engaged in a favorite sport or pastime. Capturing all the excitement of the day to help remember what it was like to when they were young. Siblings welcome!
- Senior Photos: Before they begin their own life adventure. An entire session devoted to your emerging young adult, based around their likes and interests. Social-media friendly shoots give them the opportunity to be a star, and to let their personality shine.
Portrait Photography Questions
If you have a specific question or group configuration you are looking to capture, please feel welcome to contact us at any time. Also, if you would like to check a specific date for your San Diego family photo shoot, let us know. We will be happy to look and confirm our availability, and to share the options available. Everyone should have access to high quality family portrait photography, so we have packages to match. We look forward to capturing your San Diego family photo session!